[R] generating .Rd files

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Tue Nov 27 01:09:30 CET 2007

Edna,

maybe there is a way, but Rd files are not that difficult,
writing an empty one requires less time than writing this email.
Then just copy your empty file as many times as you want.

Gabor

ps. perhaps you didn't install the manuals. You can always read
the up-to-date versions at the R homepage.

Csardi Gabor <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>    MTA RMKI, ELTE TTK