[R] Can't make affylmGUI work

Feifei clarezoe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:54:56 CET 2007

Hi,

Can anyone help me of the affylmGUI package, I can't get it work and
searched for google but can't find any proper solutions.

I get the error information each time when I load my cells files, which
are shown in the following links.
-------------
http://clarezoe.googlepages.com/1.png
http://clarezoe.googlepages.com/2.png
http://clarezoe.googlepages.com/3.png
-------------

Errors also show in the terminal as below,
-------------
 > Error: no function to return from, jumping to top level
  In addition: Warning messages:
  1: read.phenoData is deprecated, use read.AnnotatedDataFrame instead
  2: The phenoData class is deprecated, use AnnotatedDataFrame (with
ExpressionSet) instead
  Error in exprs(RawAffyData) :
  no function to return from, jumping to top level
--------------

I'm running R version 2.6.1 under Linux Ubuntu 7.10

--------------

My sessionInfo is shown below,

--------------
 > sessionInfo()
 R version 2.6.1 (2007-11-26)
 i486-pc-linux-gnu

 locale:

LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8;LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8;LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8;LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8;LC_PAPER=en_US.UTF-8;LC_NAME=C;LC_ADDRESS=C;LC_TELEPHONE=C;LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8;LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

 attached base packages:
 [1] tools     tcltk     stats     graphics  grDevices utils
datasets
 [8] methods   base

 other attached packages:
 [1] affylmGUI_1.12.0 affy_1.12.2      affyio_1.6.1     Biobase_1.16.1
 [5] limma_2.12.0

 [1] rcompgen_0.1-17

Can anyone help me with that? I really need it to work ASAP.

Thanks a lot!

Sincerely
Feifei