[R] R crashes using quantreg censored estimation (method fcen)

Malte Brockmann malte.brockmann at ebs.edu
Thu Nov 29 09:09:23 CET 2007

Dear List,

my R session crashes if I repeatedly run the summary function on a quantreg object generated using the censored estimation method or if I set the number of bootstrap repititions reasonably high. Are there any known incompabilities between quantreg and Windows Vista & AMD64? The error is reproducable using R 2.6.1 and R 2.5.1.

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.6.1 (2007-11-26)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=German_Germany.1252;LC_CTYPE=German_Germany.1252;LC_MONETARY=German_Germany.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=German_Germany.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] quantreg_4.10 SparseM_0.74

Thanks,