[R] Data sets with usage in documentation object but not in code

Jonathan Weeks weeksjp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:48:01 CET 2007

All,

I recently made some changes to my package and ran R CMD check, but I
am getting a warning regarding my data sets.

I am running R 2.6.1 I have an image (.RData) file containing five
data sets in the data subdirectory and an .Rd file for each of the
data sets in the man subdirectory. When I run the check I get the
warning
"Data sets with usage in documentation object <dataset name> but not
in code" for each dataset. I did not get this warning with R 2.5

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to handle this?

Thanks

--
Jonathan Weeks
Doctoral Candidate