[R] main plot title

marciarr marcia.rocha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 04:53:24 CET 2007

Hello Rolf,
I am sorry for the incovenience. Well, here it goes again!
Let's say, I have a time series for the variable Chl. I wrote a function
"pgram" that gives me the raw periodogram of the time series. So, this
function uses the values of my time series in an algorithm that gives me new
x and y values. And those are the coordinates that I am actually using on
the final plot function inside "pgram" (Chl is actually not an argument of
my plot function...). I am interested that the title of the original dataset
I used appears on my plot. Because I will use this function several time
series (let's say Chl and A, with different data sets), I would like to
obtain each time on the title of my plot for pgram(x), "Raw periodogram of
x" or for pgram(A), "Raw periodogram of A".
Hope it is clearer now,
Cheers,
Marcia Rocha