[R] No quote

livia yn19832 at msn.com
Fri Nov 30 15:38:18 CET 2007

Hello,

I define a dataframe named "Price" first and there are other dataframes as
well. Then I built an array named "code" containing all the dataframe name.
So If I call code[1], it is "Price".

Basicly, I would like to call the datafram with reference to the
array"code".e,g, If I want to call dataframe
"Prices", I use sth containing code[1]. It may sounds unnecessary in this
special case. But as I have some
interaction work to do with an exsiting project and this is what I want to
achieve.

I try to use the noquote function on "code", and it returns sth as
following:
[1]  Prices  Rates  OtherVariables...
Then I call noquote(code)[1], it gets
[1] tblPrices

How can I get rid of the [1]? Could anyone give me some advice? many thanks