[R] Data sets with usage in documentation object but not in code

Jonathan Weeks weeksjp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 18:29:09 CET 2007

The file is attached.

Also, to restate what I said earlier. The package passes the checks without
any errors or warnings under R 2.5, but now that it is running under 2.6.1 I
get a warning (no errors) about having .Rd files without associated .R files
(the datasets are in an .RData file in the data subdirectory). Since the
only difference is the version of R, I am not sure what I should be doing
differently (i.e. do I need to specify something else in the NAMESPACE,
etc.)

Thanks again for your help