[R] Rating R Helpers

Max mnevill at exitcheck.net
Fri Nov 30 22:32:15 CET 2007

Maybe I haven't been on the list long enough, but how bad is the R
advice on this list? Is a rating system even necessary?

As Mark Leeds pointed out, there is the issue that what a beginner
thinks is good advice isn't what an expert thinks in good advice. There
is also the converse, expert advice is sometimes quite confusing to
beginners, but perfectly sensible to other experts.

Doran, Harold brought next idea :