[R] data structure with coefficients, and call from lm()

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Mon Oct 1 04:51:46 CEST 2007

Widows XP
R 2.3.1

I have been trying to make a data structure that will contain both the coefficients from a linear regression along with column and row titles AND the call, i.e.
myreg<-lm(y~x+y+z)
whatIwant<-cbind(c(summary(myreg)$call,"",""),summary(myreg)$coefficients)

Neither the statement above, nor any one of twenty variations I have tried work. I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks,
John

John Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the so...{{dropped}}