[R] export csv

Yves Moisan ymoisan at groupesm.com
Mon Oct 1 15:44:38 CEST 2007

Hello,
I wanna know how to export a data frame to Excel.
For example I wanna export this data frame

> M[1:5,]
  var1 var2          distance
1   41   42               0.2
2   41   43 0.304347826086957
3   41   46  0.19047619047619
4   41   47 0.155555555555556
5   41   48 0.209302325581395

I don't know how to use write.table or write.csv to do this.
Can you help me please?
Thanks.

====.

I use Rcmdr (R commander) for that.  Once you have a dateset, you can export
it as a CSV file.  Translating fomr my French Rcmdr interface, that would be
in "Data/Active Dataset/Export active dataset.  You probably have to create
a subset first (to get M[1:5,]) and Rcmdr allows you to do that.

HTH,

Yves Moisan