[R] export csv

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Oct 1 17:01:47 CEST 2007

Hi

> Did you try reading the help pages or looking at the examples in the
> help pages? Did you even make an attempt at using the command? If so,
> did you get an error or unexpected results?
>
> I don't know how you can expect people to help you when you appear to
> have made no effort yourself.
>

> On 10/1/07, elyakhlifi mustapha <elyakhlifi_mustapha at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I wanna know how to export a data frame to Excel.
> > For example I wanna export this data frame
> >
> > > M[1:5,]
> >   var1 var2          distance
> > 1   41   42               0.2
> > 2   41   43 0.304347826086957
> > 3   41   46  0.19047619047619
> > 4   41   47 0.155555555555556
> > 5   41   48 0.209302325581395
> >
> > I don't know how to use write.table or write.csv to do this.
> > Can you help me please?
> > Thanks.

here is simple function to copy data frame to excel

write.excel<-function(tab, ...) write.table( tab, "clipboard", sep="\t",
row.names=F)

To put it in Excell you need to press Ctrl-V in Excell sheet.

However you could find it yourself if you pus some effort in reading
write.table help page.

Regards
Petr