[R] plot graph with error bars trouble

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:18:54 CEST 2007

On 10/1/07, hadley wickham <h.wickham at gmail.com> wrote:

> The biggest drawback (to me) to both google code and R-forge, is their
> failure to offer a nice interface to browser the svn repository and
> view the timeline of changes.  I particularly like trac (e.g.
> http://src.ggobi.org/) despite it's many problems, and I don't think I
> want to do without that convenient view of my code.

Maybe you are referring to something else but both R-Forge and
Google code allow you to browse the svn repository over the
intenet from within a web browser.  In Google code click on the Source
tab and then the Subversion repository link.  For example,

Google code repo browser for proto package:
http://r-proto.googlecode.com/svn/

and for r-forge (which also supports timeline via web browser):

r-forge repo browser for zoo package
https://r-forge.r-project.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/pkg/?root=zoo

r-forge timeline of zoo.R
https://r-forge.r-project.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/pkg/R/zoo.R?rev=364&root=zoo&view=log

Depending on your svn client you may be able to do this as well.
TortoiseSVN on Windows lets one view the log/timeline for a particular file
or for all files and that would be independent of which svn repository
is used so use of such a client makes the feature less needed.