[R] Clustering techniques using R

Maura E Monville maura.monville at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:10:01 CEST 2007

Now that I've loaded a file into an R data.frame  and played with
linear regression until I got a good model, my next step is clustering
using the coefficients of the regression model (I have many files)
Thanks to some R experts'  guidelines I could find plenty of
documentation on regression analysis in the "contributed" section.
Some touch on the concepts of the underlying theory and then show some
worked out examples (extremely useful).
I found nothing so nicely explained and laid out about cluster analysis with R.
I would appreciate some suggestion about reading on techniques for
clustering using R. Some application examples are very welcome.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Maura E.

--