[R] how to plot a graph with different pch

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 1 21:43:19 CEST 2007

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Letticia Ramlal wrote:

> I am trying to plot a graph but the points on the graph should be
> different symbols and colors. It should represent what is in the legend.
> I tried using the points command but this does not work.

WHAT "does not work" ???

points() puts points on a plot with colors and symbols as you specify
them.

 	example(points)

illustrates this with several different setups.

It even shows how to construct "red symbols with a yellow interior (where
available)"!!

Read the help page, run and study the example()'s

Is there