[R] "continuous" boxplot?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Tue Oct 2 19:49:07 CEST 2007

Here are a couple of things that might help:

Look at the hexbin package (I think it is on bioconductor rather than cran)
Look at the quantreg package (for estimating the quantiles to plot)

Look at the running and wapply functions in the gtools package for another option to estimate the quantiles.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center