[R] Reimplement order somehow

XpeH sw0rdf1sh_i at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 15:14:26 CEST 2007

Hello, Thierry

Thank you for the fast reply

actually my php script is not correct, the correct logic is R script, by
writing this peace of code in php I tried to do the same logic that R script
does. But this php programm algorirm probably is not correct so results are
incorrect also.

I am trying to understand how the order method in R language works, and then
I'd like to do the same in some other language.