[R] Save and load workspace in R: strange error.

Tony Plate tplate at acm.org
Wed Oct 3 17:12:17 CEST 2007

Did you check whether 'junk4.RData' was created and what its length was
- maybe an empty file is being created.  Is there some sort of quota or
permissions problem?  My suggestion would be to look at the size and
permissions on the directory and the file.  If you need more help, I
would suggest posting more details back to the list, e.g., what OS you
are using, and a directory listing that shows file sizes and permissions
(i.e., as you get with 'ls -l' on Unix systems.)

-- Tony Plate