[R] combining vectors on unequal length

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 4 22:41:22 CEST 2007

Well, if you bind two vectors you form an array with dimensions 2 x
length of the longest vector.  So you need to decide how to fill up the
'empty' spacies corresponding to the shorter vector.  Recycling the
shorter vector is the default action.

If you just want to save the data, you could create a list and save it
as a R object.

my.list=list(X,Y)
save(my.list)

Julian