[R] print Text on device

Praveen Kanakamedala pkanakamedala at fauchierpartners.com
Fri Oct 5 09:31:19 CEST 2007

Have you looked into using the xtable package? Xtable supports text but
not graphics. The xtable package creates a LaTEX file after which you
can use Sweave to create a PDF.  The other method that has been sugested
before is to use R2HTML and create a HTML file rather than a PDF.
R2HTML supports both text and graphics.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) indicated. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately and
copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, or disclose
the contents to any other person.
E-mail is an inherently insecure form of communication
and we do not accept liability for any unintentional
damage caused to a recipient's system by this e-mail
message and/or its attachments nor for any
unauthorised access to or interference with this e-mail
that may occur.-----Original Message-----