[R] Linux editor for R+LaTeX, but not Emacs

Christian Salas christian.salas at yale.edu
Fri Oct 5 19:11:22 CEST 2007

hey dylan,
but i am looking for only one editor that is able to run R and also be
able to compile Latex files (like Emacs but i don't like too much emacs)

Christian Salas                        E-mail:christian.salas at yale.edu
PhD student                            http://environment.yale.edu/salas
School of Forestry & Environmental Studies Tel: +1-(203)-432 5126
Yale University                            Fax:+1-(203)-432 3809
360 Prospect St                            Office: Room 35, Marsh Hall
New Haven, CT 06511-2189
USA