[R] help_R2.5 updating

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 03:34:39 CEST 2007

I found that installing R into %userprofile%\Documents\R and placing the
source packages I was developing there too solved my
permissions problems.  R automatically created a
  %userprofile%\Documents\R\win-library\2.6
folder for my library and put packages that I was installing from CRAN
in it.  In R I can now do this:
   setwd("~/R")
to get to that directory