[R] R-2.6.0 and RWinEdt

Jean-Louis Abitbol aglob at sent.com
Sun Oct 7 08:41:09 CEST 2007

Dear Listers,

I have the same problem on vista home premium.

> library(RWinEdt)

Does not launch R-Winedt
> startWinEdt(.gW$InstallRoot, .gW$ApplData)
Does nor either launch

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.6.0 Patched (2007-10-03 r43075)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=French_France.1252;LC_CTYPE=French_France.1252;LC_MONETARY=French_France.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=French_France.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] RWinEdt_1.7-6

Perhaps Patrick can et me know what he does to start manually R-WinEdt as I
don't see where I need to double-click as mentioned in his post.

Thanks and best whishes, Jean-Louis