[R] How transform log(x+1) all data matrix?

Diana Perdiguero diana.perdiguero at uv.es
Mon Oct 8 13:20:56 CEST 2007

I just have started using R. I am working with abundance data (57 parasite
species found in cod) and I would like to know if there is possible to
transform all the data matrix. I read that in LDA it is possible to do it
with log transformation but I need log (x+1) transformation because I have
many "0". It is important for me because I am testing random Forest and LDA
and I did 160 random files (training and testing files).

Thank you very much

All the best