[R] A rebel boxplot question

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Tue Oct 9 10:17:23 CEST 2007

Sorry, but I can't help you with your problem isntalling ggplot2. I'm a
WinXP user and have no experience with R on Linux. Maybe Hadley Wickam
could help you out on this one.

Cheers,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt
A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney