[R] Visualize cox proportional hazards

Christos Hatzis christos at nuverabio.com
Wed Oct 10 15:59:37 CEST 2007

Armin,

RSiteSearch("forest plot meta analysis")

will point you to the metaplot function in the rmeta package.
There is also a forestplot function in the same package that offers more
flexibility.
These plots are useful in meta analysis in general (e.g. showing odds ratios
from different studies).

-Christos