[R] caTools package

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 19:55:39 CEST 2007

You haven't told us your OS or R version (as we did ask).

But until last night there was not a version of caTools that worked
correctly in the current R (>= 2.6.0), so you may need to be patient.

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Judith Flores wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I tried to install the caTools package manually
> from the main R Project website and I get the
> following error message when typing library('caTools')

Well, see the footer, and tell us how you did this 'manually'.
Almost certainly you did this incorrectly.