[R] Deleting the White Space in an R graph

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Oct 10 23:15:11 CEST 2007

As usual, explicit code would help (see the posting guide)-- what kinds of
graphs (R has at least three separate systems)? What "graphs/maps" in
particular?.

But presumably a careful reading of ?par with particular attention to the
mar parameter (possibly also xlim/ylim) might solve your problem .

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Statistics