[R] How can I obtain a boxed sweave output within Latex?

Albert Sorribas Tello albert.sorribas at cmb.udl.cat
Thu Oct 11 09:57:51 CEST 2007

This question is about including code and R results in Latex trough
Sweave. It works fine and is of great help. Now may question is how to get
the code and the output computed by R within a frame in Latex.
Does any one have an idea on that. I tried \fbox, etc. but it seems to
have problems with the code chunk generation of Sweave and I ger errors.
I would appreciate any suggestion. I'll writting a statistical book and it
would be very useful to have the R stuff boxed to highligth it.
Thanks for any help.

--
Albert Sorribas
Grup de Bioestadística i Biomatemàtica