[R] Make playwith a default graphic device

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 22:48:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

I looking for a graphic device on Linux with more functionalities than the X11
(). I find the plotAndPlayGTK package and the playwith function. It is a good
device. It is possible to make it default in my system.

Now I need:

> library(plotAndPlayGTK )
>
> playwith(plot(1,1))
Error in plot.new() : figure margins too large

I got this error above, I dont know why? But in the device I edit call ant it
work.

But I try to put it default and make a more simple use llike this:

plot(1,1) and it use a playwith device to make a plot.

It is possible?

Thanks
Ronaldo