[R] oanda and yahoo get.hist.quote

Adrian Trapletti a.trapletti at swissonline.ch
Mon Oct 15 12:27:15 CEST 2007

Hello Alexander

I doubt that such an analyis is very useful as the data is not sampled
synchronously (equity close in the US for ^gspc and even that is not
always at the same time, some average price from Oanda data). Also fx
data from others sources as suggested in another mail on this list would
not really help with this unless it is really sampled at exactly the
same times as the equity close of ^gspc. The only way to get clean data
for such an analysis is to use intraday data.

Best regards
Adrian

--
Adrian Trapletti