[R] Need help ploting time series

gsmkb86 gsmkb_86 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:57:58 CEST 2007

Hi:
I been having a lot of trouble trying to plot multiple time series on the
same plot. What I want to do is the following:
I have a table with sales per day on different states and what i would like
to do is plot time series for all the diferents states in the same plot
(divided in small squares, not all the time series together) so I can
visualize the data; but I do not know how to do this, im kind of new on R,
so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.