[R] Bad EMF export

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 17:45:16 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 17:36 +0200, Poirier Clement wrote:
> Hello dear useRs,
>
> I'm trying to export a barplot into an emf file. My problem is that
> the plot is properly printed into the file, except the bars that do
> not appear :(
> I've experienced some problems also with simple points plots, in which
> points did not appear (same problem).
>
> Can you help me please ?
> Thanks in advance !
>
> Clement Poirier

How are you doing this? Via code?

If so, more than likely you forgot to add:

  dev.off()

after the code that generates the plot.  If you don't close the device,
then parts of the plot are not "flushed" from the cache to the disk file
and you are left with an incomplete plot in the file.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz