[R] Need help ploting time series(2)

gsmkb86 gsmkb_86 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:17:15 CEST 2007

hi:
Yesterday I post a message about hoy to plot a time series, but someone told
me to post more information about the file so here it is:
the file was read using read.table and the name is list. When I use
str(list) it tells the following variables:
YEAR int: 2003,2003,2003....2004
MONTH int:1,1,1,1,....
DAY:int 1,1,1,...
STATE: factor with 51 levels.
SALES: int (sales per day)
The reason why the month day and year are repeated is because there is 1
observation on day 1 month 1 and year 1 for each state.
What i want to do is plot a time series for every state (each separated but
in the same page) being on Y axis the sales and on the X axis the time. Any
help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.