[R] Need some help

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 16 18:16:54 CEST 2007

You might want to do some more research on "Bernoulli Trials" and "Fair
Coins", which would provide some enlightenment on why you would not
"expect" 500 sign changes in 1,000 tosses and why you should, if the
coin is "fair", expect to *approach* a 50/50 distribution of heads and
tails in a large number of tosses, but not actually observe it.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz