[R] Bravington debug package with ESS

Sam McClatchie Sam.McClatchie at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 16 19:59:47 CEST 2007

System:
Linux kernel 2.6.15 Ubuntu dapper
R version 2.5.1
ESS 5.2.11 on Emacs 21.4.1
-------------------------
Colleagues

I'm not sure if R-help or ESS is the right list for this query, so
please forgive me if you think this posting is to the wrong list. I'd
like to use Mark Bravington's package "debug" (contributed package on
CRAN) under ESS. It appears that some setup must be required for it to
perform correctly, but the documentation with the package admits that
operation with ESS is still experimental. Has anyone got this package to
work with the ESS environment? If so, would you consider posting the setup?

Best fishes

Sam

--
Sam McClatchie,