[R] image quality of plot inserted into PowerPoint

Juan Lewinger lewinger at usc.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:06:33 CEST 2007

Juan Lewinger <lewinger <at> usc.edu> writes:

> Also, 1) for the emf generated image look at the little circles at the
bottom of each boxplot: the fill color
> has bled out. Why?
> 2) From the console menu I cannot save a plot as PDF (no file is saved when
I try)

In re to 2) I didn't mention (sorry, didn't realize) that I was getting the
following error message when trying to save as PDF from the console:

Error: Invalid font type
In addition: Warning messages:
1: font family not found in PostScript font database
2: font family not found in PostScript font database

Juan Pablo Lewinger
Department of Preventive Medicine
Keck School of Medicine
University of Southern California