[R] Secondary Y axis title

John Theal jtheal at bluewin.ch
Thu Oct 18 17:30:16 CEST 2007

Yes, a scatterplot would be better.  But for the sake of interest, is
it possible to
get the label for the secondary y-axis to appear?  I have been
playing around with
it all day in an attempt to get it to work and have been
unsuccessful.   I would like
to know if it is possible and/or what I am doing wrong/missing.