[R] alignment algorithm or pattern frequency calculation

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Fri Oct 19 00:54:08 CEST 2007

I guess I have more questions than answers.
1. What are the rules for deciding on which patterns to search for? You don't list c,d or c,d,e, or single character patterns.
2. Are these patterns stored in comma separated strings or as character vectors or...?

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Research and Data Analysis
Olympia, WA  98504-5204