[R] GRANT DONATION

Mr kass Folkard keasfolks at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 11:21:21 CEST 2007

The Fondation De France(FDF)  ( http://www.fdf.org), would
like to notify you that you have been chosen by the Board of Trustees as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation for your Personal, Educational, and Business Development.

The Fondation De France(FDF) was conceived with the
objective of Human Growth, Educational and Scientific Research, with a mind also for Community Development. In conjunction with the ECOWAS,UNO and the EU, we are giving out a yearly donation of US$489,000(four houndred and eighty nine thousand United States dollars only) each to 100 lucky recipients. These specific Donations/Grant will be awarded to 100 lucky international recipients worldwide in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans. This is a yearly program, which is a measure of universal development strategy.

Based on the random selection exercise of internet websites and millions of supermarket cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of US$489,000 as charity donations/aid from the Fondation De France(FDF) , ECOWAS, EU and the UNO in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. (Note that all beneficiaries email addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 internet websites and shop's cash invoice around you in which you might have purchased something from).

You are required to contact the Executive Secretary below, for qualification documentation and processing of your grant.

After contacting our office, you will be given your donation pin number,which you will use in collecting the funds. Please endeavor to quote your  Qualification numbers: (E-57-10747, R-456-76)  in all discussions.

Contact information below:
Executive Sec.: Mr kass Folkard
Email: keasfolks at aol.com

Finally, all funds should be claimed by their respective beneficiaries not later than 20 days after notification. On behalf of the Board kindly accept our warmest congratulations.

Regards.
Mrs. Emily  Cole