[R] please help me

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Sat Oct 20 14:21:56 CEST 2007

azadeh sadeghian wrote:

> dear list
>   I am student M.S. statistics in department statistics . I am working in
> the function "nls" in the [R 2.3.1] with 246 data and want to fit a model
> to vectors( v and u ) but I have
> a problem to use it

  PS  -- I just looked back at the list and noticed that you
have posted several messages, all with the title "please help me"
(or "help me"), and all about the same kinds of problems
with nls (and the previous respondents also suggested
that you think more carefully about what you're doing and
what your starting conditions are).
   Please use more informative subject lines, and please help yourself ...

  Ben Bolker