[R] r achives

(Ted Harding) Ted.Harding at manchester.ac.uk
Sat Oct 20 17:23:25 CEST 2007

On 20-Oct-07 13:53:11, Alan Zaslavsky wrote:
> I think that should be
>
>      https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/
>
> (note https prefix)

Well, I thought so too: My "bookmark" has https.
But, in replying to Raymond Chiruka, I wondered whether
the https was necessary. So I tried http, and it worked.
But now it does not work, but https does work; so: Yes,
you are right, and it should be as you say!

Ted.

>> From: (Ted Harding) <Ted.Harding at manchester.ac.uk>
>> Subject: Re: [R] r achives
>>
>> On 19-Oct-07 09:36:52, raymond chiruka wrote:
>> > sorry but how do i accsess r archives
>>
>> If you mean the archive of postings to the R-help list,
>> then:
>>
>>   http://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/

Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861
Date: 20-Oct-07                                       Time: 15:36:12