[R] formatting a list

Tomas Vaisar tvaisar at u.washington.edu
Sun Oct 21 16:57:15 CEST 2007

Hi Jim,

thanks a lot.  It works, however - my other problem is that I need to
transpose the original table before reading it into the list because the
data come from Excel and it can't handle 7000 columns.  I could read it
in R transpose end write into a new tab delim file and then read it back
in,  but I would think that there might be a way in R to do both.
Would you know about the way?

Tomas