[R] Input appreciated: R teaching idea + a way to improve R-wiki

Ari Friedman abfriedman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:40:56 CEST 2007

Just want to chime in and say that I think it's a great idea.  It is,
after all, a wiki, and even the bad entries will serve to be something
like stubs that can be expanded upon by others and they play with them.
When using e.g. the Gentoo wiki, I have run across some well-organized
entries (as, it seems, all of these would be) that are nevertheless
incorrect and/or missing steps.  They have nonetheless been quite
valuable, as they got me pointed in the right direction, and I could
later come back and patch them up with what I'd learned.

Ari