[R] Replace values on seq

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 23:25:48 CEST 2007

Guilty of what?  What are you trying to compare?  Now all the
approaches do get down to 'loops' being performed in the base level
code (C in this case).  What exactly are you asking?  You can alway
'time' (sys.time) a set of statements to see which is better (just
make sure you execute them enough times to get reasonable readings --
several seconds)