[R] Calling php web service fails

Rohan7 rohan7799 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 06:49:01 CEST 2007

Hi ,

   I'm trying to call a php webservice. I tried examples given in pdf - R as
Web Client and SSOAP manual.
I'm using RCurl and SSOAP library. I'm facing problem with SSOAP - Error in
getProtocol(server) :
  call to standardGeneric("server") and with RCurl i only see the web
service page.

 I want to call a PHP web service and send paramters to web service and
retrieve results using RCurl/SSOAP.
Can somebody provide me an example for the same which is working?
Also can somebody explain how sending parameters string or array can be
achieved?

Regards,
Rohan7