[R] Calling php web service fails

Rohan7 rohan7799 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:30:20 CEST 2007

hi,

  Thanks for replying. Actually today morning i saw the KEGG webservice by
Bioconductor and i call my php web service in similar fashion. It worked.

- KEGG sample -
#KEGGserver <- SOAPServer("http://soap.genome.ad.jp/keggapi/request.cgi")
#KEGGxmlns = "SOAP/KEGG"
#KEGGaction = "SOAP/KEGG"
 neighbors <-  .SOAP(KEGGserver, "get_best_best_neighbors_by_gene",
                            .soapArgs=list('genes_id' = genes.id,
                            start = start,
                                 'max_results' = max.results),
                            action=KEGGaction, xmlns = KEGGxmlns, nameSpaces
= SOAPNameSpaces(version=KEGGsoapns))

I changed the hostname and parameters according to my need. It's working
now.
But now i'm facing a new problem. My other PHP webservice returns an array
so i tried calling
it and got the error -
 FromSOAP(response[[1]]) : Don't understand the SOAP type `xsd:array' yet.

Any suggestions on this error.

Thank you once again for such a prompt reply.=)

Regards,
Rohan7