[R] Trellis dotplot label keys

Omar Baqueiro obaqueiro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:25:56 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to plot a chart similar to the typical barley yield dotplot:
dotplot(variety ~ yield | site, data = barley,
        groups = year, auto.key = list(space = "right"),
        xlab = "Barley Yield (bushels/acre) ",
        aspect=0.5, layout = c(1,5))

However, I need the plot have different shapes for the different keys
and currently I just get circles with different colours as the keys.
Can someone tell me the way to indicate R how to assign automatically
keys which are black/white printer friendly?

Thank you!

Omar.

--
Omar Baqueiro Espinosa