[R] data frame usage

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Thu Oct 25 19:36:02 CEST 2007

No, I just want to the values for one class nothing applied to them.
So for example tapply(x$val, x$label, hist) gives me all kind of stats that
can be used for plotting the histogram. But I want to plot the actual
histogram for one class.
I guess it would be easiest to take your construct and just "echo" the
values for a specific class.
I hope you understand better what I mean....

Thanks again,

Bernd