[R] Accessing scripts in a different directory on a Mac

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:21:49 CEST 2007

You could simply create your own function, to avoid repeating the
paste part each time:

scriptdir <- path.to.scripts
my.source <- function(file) {
	source(file.path(scriptdir,file))
}
my.source("file.r")
my.source("anotherfile.r")

(You'll have to watch out for correct number of slashes etc)

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College