[R] linking Tinn-R to a new R version

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Oct 26 20:52:42 CEST 2007

What version of Tinn-R (not sure it matters, though)?

In 1.19.2.3 you have to tell Tinn-R where the GUI is by giving it's path in
the "path to preferred GUI" slot in the Options -->Main --> Application -->R
tab dialog box.

(which can be entered by browsing after clicking on the "Path to Preferred
GUI" bar if you don't want to type it in).

Bert Gunter
Genentcah Nonclinical Statistics